Anthurium - Fertilizer - makes excellent houseplants
Anthurium is a genus of herbs often growing as epiphytes on other plants. Some are extra-terrestrial. The leaves are often clustered and are variable in shape.
- specified ratios of nutrients. N:P:K (13:13:13)
- selected trace elements and phytohormones
- valuable vitamins B1, B2, B6, and B7 Biotin
- good green colour of the plants
- strong root systems
- stabile pH of the soil
- soil free of harmful bacteria.
- acts as a natural insecticide and fungicide.
- concentrated for economical dilution.
Instruction for use
1. The amount should be dissolved in water (just add 400 ml. hot water)
2. Shake very well and аllow the solution to cool.
3. Add 20 ml. of the solution into 1-liter water for watering.
4. Apply every week during the growing season (two weeks in winter).
5. Close the cap of the bottle tightly after use.
6. Keep the bottle in a cool place. Do not allow it to freeze.
7. Keep out of reach of children and pets.
8. Not for human consumption. Wash your hands after use.
9. Shake the bottle well before use.
10. Do not spray on flowers or buds.
Note: The solution has a "dirty", and "muddy" color. Don't panic, it's normal.
Form: solid dry (granules)
Amount: 40 g.
Target plants: Anthurium
Synonyms: Tailflower Flamingo flower Laceleaf, Podospadix, Strepsanthera; Deutsch: Flamingoblume